Happy New Year!
As 2016 draws to a close and we look forward to 2017, we wanted to say Happy New Year to all of our readers! In case you’re still looking for a little inspiration for your resolutions, check out our 10 New Years Resolutions for 2017 below!
- Raft more.
- Affect positive change to protect our environment by donating and contributing to reputable organizations such as American Rivers.
- Introduce more friends to whitewater rafting and other outdoors and water sports.
- Explore other water sports beyond rafting – SUP anyone?
- Learn more about rafting technique and skills, from teachers and guides on the water and also from books and other resources.
- Visit at least 1 new whitewater rafting destination – it could become a new tradition even!
- Did we say raft more?
- Take time to enjoy nature on all outdoor trips, and make sure to leave our environment in a better way than we found it.
- Give the best gifts to river lovers for birthdays, holidays, and more.
- Learn to cook new and exciting waterside meals beyond the normal (but delicious) BBQ and burgers.
The best thing about all of our New Years Resolutions for 2017? They are all 100% attainable! So how amazing is that?
Have other great New Years Resolutions that you want to share? Tell us about them in the comments below and maybe we’ll add them to our lists too!