2021 Bridge Day Weekend Blowout
UPDATE – 9/30/21: We’re sad to report that Bridge Day 2021 has been cancelled. Like you, we’re disappointed, but the good news is we are still rafting on the Gauley River for this final weekend of the season!
Enjoy West Virginia’s best festival AND the final weekend for rafting in 2021! River Expeditions is a proud sponsor of #OfficialBridgeDay. Raft the New River on Saturday and watch BASE Jumpers leap 876 feet from the world famous New River Gorge Bridge. On Sunday, raft the Gauley River for the last time this year.
Package includes rafting, 3 nights camping, BBQ cookout after rafting and lite breakfast daily. Don’t miss tremendous savings in the Outfitter’s Store (up to 75% off) and the area’s best Almost Bridge Day After Party at The Red Dog River Saloon & Grill, featuring amazing food and drink specials!
- Lower New (Sat only) $150 per person
- Upper Gauley (Sat only) $200 per person
- Lower New / Lower OR Upper Gauley (Sat/Sun) $215 per person
- Lower Gauley / Upper Gauley (Sat/Sun) $250
- Lower Gauley OR Upper Gauley (Sun only) $165 per person