2020 Rafting Blowout
7/8/20 – We are disappointed to announce that Bridge Day 2020 on October 17th has been cancelled, BUT we will still be rafting this final weekend of the season. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Enjoy West Virginia’s best festival AND the final weekend for rafting in 2020! River Expeditions is a proud sponsor of #OfficialBridgeDay. Raft the New River on Saturday and watch BASE Jumpers leap 876 feet from the world famous New River Gorge Bridge. On Sunday, raft the Gauley River for the last time this year.
Package includes rafting, 3 nights camping, BBQ cookout after rafting and lite breakfast daily. Don’t miss tremendous savings in the Outfitter’s Store (up to 75% off) and the area’s only We Miss Bridge Day Party at The Red Dog River Saloon & Grill, featuring amazing food and drink specials!
- Lower New (Sat only) $150 per person
- Upper Gauley (Sat only) $200 per person
- Lower New / Lower OR Upper Gauley (Sat/Sun) $215 per person
- Lower Gauley / Upper Gauley (Sat/Sun) $250
- Lower Gauley OR Upper Gauley (Sun only) $165 per person