“Why not?” would be the better question!
But in case you have any doubts, there are plenty of reasons to find a way to sneak a trip down the zipline while you’re on your outdoor getaway. Below we’ve put together a list of our top reasons why you should spend some time flying through the treetops on a zip line this spring (if it ever arrives! brr).
If you’re ready to start planning your spring zip line trip, but you need a little ammo to convince your slightly “new-experience-phobic” friends, keep reading for our top reasons why we LOVE to zip through the treetops.
A zip line is a incredible way to experience the world from an entirely different perspective. Why you ask? Check out our list of our Top 6 Reasons to Zipline
- The adrenaline rush. There are few things in this world that compare to the feeling of the wind as you’re flying along the trees.
- The view. As they say, “it’s lonely at the top but the view is better”. With a zip line, you get to see the region with an entirely different perspective (and you won’t be up there long enough to get lonely!).
- The smells. It may sound silly, but smell is one of the strongest senses, and you won’t soon forget the fresh and light scent of the air.
- The memories. It’s not only the zip line but everything surrounding the experience too! You get to spend time with friends and learn the safety practices too.
- The photos. Yep. We said it. We know you’ll love the photos and are sure that you’ll look back on them when you’re stuck inside working/cleaning/cooking etc..
- The business. Many zip line and outdoor outfitters are independently owned by local members of the community. This means that when you take a zip line trip, you’re helping to support the growth of small business too.
Assuming that we survive this wacky winter of hot/cold/dry/snowy we will definitely be looking forward to our first run down the zip line; for these reasons and many more! Do you have another reason why you love to zipline?