The fall Lower Gauley is considered a moderate adventure and combines exhilarating rapids with magnificent scenery from start to finish.
This high adventure trip feels like a watery roller coaster ride – a favorite among intermediate paddlers. It is set in a pristine wilderness which allows you to marvel at the rugged canyon walls and grandeur between rapids.
Indulge your passion for adventure. This trip is often the next step after rafting the New River, although it is suitable for adventurous beginners (age 12 and up). The Lower Gauley is the perfect prelude to the intense Upper Gauley.
Rafting and Basecamp Camping Packages Include:
- 1 Day Rafting
- 2 Nights camping
- Lite Breakfast each Morning
- Round-Trip River Shuttle
- Delicious Riverside Deli Lunch
- Complimentary Beverages after Rafting
- Hot Showers
- Deluxe Dinner Cookout after Rafting
2022 Fall Gauley River Release Dates (tentative):
- September: 9, 10, 11, 12; 16, 17, 18, 19; 23, 24, 25, 26; 30
- October: 1, 2, 3; 7, 8, 9, 10; 15 (Bridge Day) & 16 (Last Day)
Package Rates & Options